There are a lot of things that the Project Management Institute (PMI) does that benefit the Project Management Industry. Here are the 7 as discussed in the video,
- PMI offers several certifications, upholds the standard of these certifications and acts as a gatekeeper to ensure unqualified people don’t get certified
- Maintains and updates the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK) Guide defining the global project management language
- Presents several networking opportunities through PMI events and awards, local chapters networking events
- Provides volunteering opportunities
- Publishes several reports and journals to keep you abreast with the industry
- Provides a job board for project managemention jobs
- Provides the CCRS platform to maintain certifications and keeps a database of all certification holders
HOW CAN YOU CHECK WHETHER OR NOT SOMEONE IS A PMP (OR HAVE ANY OTHER CERTIFICATION FROM PMI)?
HOW IS PMP EXAM DESIGNED?
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN PMBOK AND PMBOK GUIDE?
PROJECT MANAGEMENT INDUSTRY REPORTS
VLOGS – LOUNGING AROUND
SHOP FOR PMP AT AMAZON INDIA
PMP STUDY PLAN
PMP PREPARATION RESOURCES